Morgan County Community Corrections & Court Services
Kim ThurstonDirectorTammy JolleyDrug Court Coordinator
- Color Code # (256) 560-6042
- Colors for the day are available at 8:00 AM, Monday - Friday
- You must submit to a drug screen when requested and/or when your color is called.
- You must screen between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- If you miss a screen, report the next day before 9:00 AM and screen.
This does not make up the missed screen, but assures the Judge you are doing the next right thing.
If you screen somewhere other than this office, the screen must meet the following:
- Screen MUST be observed.
- Submit to the screen on the same day your color is called.
- Minimum 9 panel drug screen.
- Must test for alcohol.
- Results must be faxed or emailed to your officer.
Drug Court Officer: Tammy Jolley
IF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET, YOUR SCREEN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL RESULT IN A MISSED/POSITIVE DRUG SCREEN.
302 Lee Street,
1st Floor Morgan County Courthouse
Decatur, Alabama 35601
PHONE # (256) 351-4739
FAX # (256) 560-6046