To improve the quality of life in Morgan County by
preventing child abuse and neglect
through empowering individuals and families to create a
healthy interdependence by means of strengths-based
programs including parent education, direct services, public
awareness and school programs which are based on
on-going assessment of community needs.
Download our Annual Reports:
PACT employees are available to make presentations regarding a variety of parenting topics, child abuse and neglect or information about PACT projects. These programs are often offered at local churches, civic and service organizations and PTA meetings. It a privilege for PACT to participate in any opportunity that allows us to strengthen the families of Morgan County.
VOLUNTEERS ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET!
PACT has many rewarding opportunities available to our volunteers. We offer complete training in each area, and our volunteers always agree that they receive as much benefit from their services as they deliver.
Year Round Opportunities
- child care for parenting classes, and as needed for the agency;
- compiling Newborn packets of literature;
- folding materials and stamping envelopes;
- teach budgeting, home or car maintenance classes;
- provide services to PACT program participants - legal, dental, optometry, automotive repair or maintenance
Short Term or Group Projects
- baby shower gifts for Baby Talk class participants
- assist with group meetings - organize recreational activity, provide entertainment, keep nursery during a meeting
- provide refreshments for group meeting
All interested volunteers must complete a volunteer application delivered in person to the PACT Family Resource Center.